CLOSED – Job Opportunity: Software Developer.
Redenlab is seeking an experienced Software Developer. Redenlab is one of the world’s leading providers of speech and language tests for use in human research trials. Redenlab provides its products and services to pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
We are looking for Front End or Full Stack Developers who want to work with React.js on some very cool and complex cloud-based projects!
To be considered you must have significant hands-on experience developing web applications and have several React projects under your belt!
- Understand and evaluate user stories, workflows and wireframes.
- Collaborate with product managers, expand upon desired functionality and provide technical approaches that accomplish the product needs.
- Identify functionality contained within our platform library as well as contribute to its capabilities.
- Develop feature functionality within the platform framework for product specific requirements, while still maintaining re-use and leveraging design patterns.
- Develop clean code, reusable components, and unit tests.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of REST Services with WebAPI.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Other languages are such as C# – .NET Core, Python, Swift.
- Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases, such as SQL Server and DynamoDB.
- Working with cloud services from AWS or relevant experience.
- Strong experience with web standards; browser capabilities, workarounds, best-practice development techniques.
- Ability to interpret UX designs and build UI screens from mock-ups
Skills & Expertise
- Ability to quickly understand and evaluate user stories, workflows and wireframes.
- Good communication skills – work collaboratively and development counterparts and others within the team.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – creative out-of-the-box thinking, and comfort evaluating and deploying new technologies.
- Solid ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Remote Work Practices: Redenlab is a virtual first company. Redenlab employees can work from anywhere, however East Coast of Australia is preferred for time zone alignment.
- Competitive Salary: We offer competitive base salaries plus additional earning opportunities based on the position.
Who we are
Redenlab is a young agile biotechnology company based in Melbourne, Australia with team members in the USA and Europe. We are global leaders in clinical trial speech analytics, having pioneered objective measurement of communication in industry driven drug discovery. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused speech neuroscience groups.
Redenlab embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Redenlab is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have, questions please check out www.redenlab.com and get in touch via ITjobs@redenlab.com
Schedule: Part time / casual / Full time
Applications close 15 August 2021.